Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There is a Man in my Shower

(and it's not my husband) and other happenings around the house this week.

You know how some people see shapes in clouds, can read your palm or tell your fortune from tea leaves, etc.? Well, I see people and animals in tile and other surfaces. This is the man I discovered in my shower. He is in profile facing left.


If you aren't a whack job like me and can't see The Ayatollah Kramer, I have attached a picture with some notes on it.

I went to Lowes last week and when I opened my bag I found this flyer in it:

Maybe I am just narrow minded but I am trying to figure out the appeal here. Ants aren't cute (unless you're an animator at Pixar or Disney) and have you ever been stung by a teeny, tiny fire ant? It feels like a tiny match is burning you. I'm not a scientist or entomologist or anything but I am pretty sure that being stung by a 30 foot fire ant would kill you and if it didn't it would certainly hurt like a mo fo. Maybe that's what they mean by "plus other fun surprises!!"?

I already had a tomato ripen on one of the plants in my garden. It seems early but I'll take it. It's small because it's a "Patio" variety but dang, it's cute and I grew it all my own self.

Photographic evidence that a little person was in my house this weekend. A perfect hand print on my bathroom mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I came across your darling nursery - love it! I would like to post your nursery on our website designdazzle.com. Please contact me for details toni(at)designdazzle(dot)com. thank you:)

    ReplyDelete