Thursday, March 5, 2009

And now, a word from our sponsor

I lurve this commercial. It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.



Here's another one:



This one makes me tear up every time. They made a couple others after this but none of them move me the way this one does. I LOVE the song, I love that some of the gestures are so small and I love that it comes full circle.



Do you have a commercial, new or old, that makes you laugh? Or cry? Or just moves you in some way (insert lame DanActive yogurt comment here).

4 comments:

  1. The cotton commercials with all the animals and their babies. That one always made me cry. Welcome back! Oh, and your houses (sold, almost bought, and bought) Niiiiiiice. But do you hire someone to clean all those windows?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi e,

    Glad to see you came by and that you're feeling better. Clean my windows? Ha! I only hire people to clean my windows when I am trying to sell my house!

    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I have to add a blurb for my hubby here. He just made an Emerald Nuts commercial that should be out in mid March! I'll have to say it's my favorite!! lol

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's a fake commercial, but I love the SNL Huggies Thong commercial. http://www.dhadm.com/mediaHolder.php?id=292

    K~

    ReplyDelete