Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Forward

I live in Texas so winter here is not a big deal. We barely get to wear our sweaters, much less coats but I know it has been a very different experience for a lot of other people. Snow, snow everywhere and I know my friends are sick of it. Here is a video I saw on another blog that I think you will relate to and it will give you hope of what's to come. The song is lovely and the animation is so sweet I can barely stand it.



And it anticipation of Spring, here are some fresh items from Etsy.

From Paloma's Nest. I think this would look great on a table in the entry hall of a house. Maybe my house, hhhmm ...


Here is a whimsical necklace from Bionic Unicorn. This would look really great with a crisp white shirt. All of the jewelry here is very "happy".


Check out the pretty, fresh paintings at Gallery Zoo Art.


Now these from Lori's Place Gourmet Delights look good enough to eat. Wait a minute ...


And a little spring happy from my house to yours. Azaleas are in full bloom here.


Happy Sunday everyone.

1 comment: