Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Watch Update #3

April has a doctor's appointment at 8:20 tomorrow morning and has asked that I meet her there. She is going to ask the doctor to schedule a C-section. She thinks that the baby is very big and if they try to induce her that she will labor long and hard and then end up having to have a C-section anyway. I hope that he will go ahead and schedule something tomorrow (induction/c-section). I know April is reaching the end of her patience rope and is really, really anxious to get on with things. I promise I will update here as soon as I learn something.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stalking your blog! I've got my fingers crossed that tomorrow is THE DAY! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God...I hope things go as you're hoping they will tomorrow. I can not imagine how difficult these last few days have been for her and for you guys! We're praying that tomorrow you'll know one way or another when that baby is coming!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete