Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Baby Today

Crap. April went to the doctor this morning and he said "see you next week"!? WTF? I don't have many details except he decided not to induce this week. I guess he's not too worried about that being a 14 pound baby anymore. Her caseworker hasn't spoken with her directly yet so I am hoping after she does I will have a few more details of how he got from being so sure the baby was going to be huge and wanting to induce to just scheduling another appointment in a week. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that he will decide to induce next week (she will be 1 week out from her due date by then) so we can at least have a little notice to get there in time for the birth. Now I am back to having my stomach do a back flip every time my cell phone rings.

Sign me as pins and needles in H-town.

4 comments:

  1. blaaahhhh...i've been checking for an update all day :) keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, E! I havent written in so long, I feel like such a schmuck! I am so complelety thrilled for you!! and happy that your dream is finally coming true.

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, still no baby????? It is the 19th! Surely any minute now! Thinking of you, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy update, batman!! Where's the update??? :)

    Not that updating us should be high on your priority list. Ha! Hope everything is going well and you're holding a new baby in your arms (or close to it!!!)

    ReplyDelete