Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Months

I guess it's pretty obvious I am not one of those that can hold a baby and update my blog! I am finally learning how to accomplish things in small blocks of time. Quinn is doing awesome. We are very lucky, indeed. She is sweet natured, calm, happy, healthy and cute as a button. Did I mention that she has been sleeping through the night since she was about 6 weeks old? I told you we were lucky. She had her 2-month doctor's visit and weighed in at a scale-tipping 12 pounds 15 ounces. That puts her somewhere between the 75-90 percentile. Enfamil mailed me some free formula and in the package they had a chart to show how much your baby "should be eating". It said between 2-4 ounces every 2-4 hours. Ah, I don't think so. She is drinking 7 ounces every feeding. I guess that explains the 75-90 percentile.

She smiles all the time, is trying really hard to talk and is getting the hang of holding her head up. I have to admit I am having a grand old time with all of the cute clothes, socks, shoes and hair bows. I am going to post "a few" pictures over the most 2 months since she has changed so much since these last pictures I posted.

I will try to update more regularly though I know I have said that plenty of times before. Thanks for checking in with us. Much happiness here.

2 Weeks Old:


3 Weeks Old:

4 Weeks Old:

5 Weeks Old:

6 Weeks Old:

7 Weeks Old:

8 Weeks Old:

9 Weeks:



1 comment:

  1. So adorable! She's just beautiful, Elizabeth...so glad you updated and I hope you'll keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete